Saturday, September 29, 2007

I think I have a problem

I'm a serious tv addict. I didn't really realize how many series' I was following until I got hit this week with all the season premieres. Ungh.

I'm still trying to catch up from being gone at the beginning of the week...
My current week series/season premiere listing...
Finished:
Simpsons, Family Guy, Heroes, Prison Break, K-Ville, Chuck, Journeyman, House, Bionic Woman, Bones, The Office
Queued:
The Unit, L&O:SVU, NCIS, Criminal Minds, CSI, CSI:Miami, CSI:NY, Greys Anatomy, Numb3rs

There's a couple of other ones that are in mid/late season like 4400, Eureka, Psych, Painkiller Jane (which got cancelled), Sanctuary, Burn Notice.

Ungh, there's other shows that haven't started their season yet most that I can't remember off the top of my head, I really should cut my list down.
Still coming: 24, Lost, Dexter

No comments: