Saturday, May 31, 2008

Weight

Weight's always been a big issue for me. I used to be underweight when I was 6-7 years old. I wouldn't eat, and my mom had to run after me and force me to eat. The tables have turned now and instead I'm overweight, and eating too much. That might be an exaggeration since I have controlled how much I eat and I have been able to keep my weight around the same for about 5-8 years with a fluctuation of maybe 5 lbs. I'm thinking about this because I found a little fortune teller scrip where I weighed 174Lbs and 5'09" dated 17-07-1999. Funny, because I don't ever remember weighing that weight/height combination, because then I'd be in better shape than I am now.

Time to get my shape on and go work on my Wii Fit that I got this tuesday. (Maybe, I need to get out of shape, because I'm pretty pear shaped right now)

No comments: