Thursday, February 15, 2007

Back home

I'm more tired than when I left.
The past few days have been draining because of the travelling compressed into such a small time frame.

I'm so lost right now. I have a couple of options, too many worth considering, I need some kind of sign or something. Choices are never easy, and only seem so when they don't affect you directly. I have such a hard time trying to understand myself, what I should do, what I want to do, what I can do, what I will do. Each is an avenue of possibilities and deciding which path to take is hard, but acting upon them is even harder. The hardest paths are the most rewarding, I have no hesitation embracing the difficulties of whatever is ... okay no, that's a lie. What do I need to do to take the first step. It's like my feet are broken.

No comments: