Friday, December 08, 2006

Spaghetti when I didn't mean to

Chef Jeff screwed up his pasta tonight. I was trying some four-cheese pasta sauce and somehow I ended up with something that tastes like regular spaghetti sauce. I put in some ground pork and some alternative sausages, and used spaghettini. I swear I doused it with oregano leaves, but it still tastes like the standard meaty spaghetti sauce. Oh, I also put in some of the secret ingredient for red sauce, Jufran Banana Ketchup to get that sweet kick. Oh well, it still tastes good.

I've been working on a Dashboard OS X widget for the past week and a half. It's a metronome, to well, to help count/time for people who play music. I didn't really choose it as much as I noticed a request for it and so I just started with that idea. I'm almost done after the work I've done today so I'll be posting it up on some widget sites and hopefully get some feedback.
Metronomic v0.3! I'll post up some pictures of it in the next few days.

Ah, tonight's episode of CSI was awesome! I've been so excited with the episodes this season regarding the miniature killer and it was a little sad to see it end already. But, I think CSI needs to keep kicking it up a notch with odd cases like these to spark interest again. The writing really needs some more twists and turns. CSI: NY has done it a lot more with its story very focused on the characters being involved with their cases. CSI: Miami on the other hand has been going crazy styles with the editing lately, which is funny, but that's what keeps it fresh and different from the other 2.

No comments: