Saturday, December 02, 2006

Saturdays are so meh

Went for dimsum today... but I was pretty tired, I don't think I got any sleep til 8am. I'm pretty tired right now, so here's to hoping I might fix my internal clock, take.... day... 25? or more... hahaha

When I got home in the evening, well, like a few minutes before, the battery signal came on, and the radio started cutting out. As soon as I got into the driveway... BLAMO... the car wouldn't start at all. I guess I was lucky I got home at that point since I really wouldn't want to be stuck having to get a tow truck. Hmmm... I'll chalk this one up to luck.

Odd, considering last time, it was the van that had that freak tube failure, when I couldn't steer the vehicle at all, and that failed right when I got to my house too. This current failure is probably electrical and less dangerous, but, maybe not considering how much ice is out on the road. Meh. Saturdays suck.

No comments: