Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Alias

I was a little apprehensive to start Alias. I have so far been discontent with J.J. Abrams and Lost.
So, after finishing season 1, I am hooked. I'm so on the edge of my seat, and quite confused as to why I haven't watched it before.
It's not really as confusing as other people have claimed. It's heavily serialized like Lost though and heavily detailed so missing one will definitely create a blank in the story.

Aiyee. I'm happy though since I have something to watch. Especially so since everything other show on television is on summer break -_-. My current lineup of airing shows is Standoff, Traveler, and 4400 just started season 2...
I actually thought Standoff was cancelled since it just disappeared for no reason. Or maybe it was just me expecting every new show being written off left and right. Since Jericho managed to fight that off with loyal fans, maybe I should go watch that too.

No comments: