Monday, August 06, 2007

Murphy's Law

I guess it's an obvious cliche, but you should really back up your data. With the old adage of Murphy's Law of "Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong."
I was expecting this for a while, and contemplating about getting a new external HD to back my data up. And well... I guess I just got lazy. Right now it's unclear whether or not I can get my hard drives back up, but all it's doing is clicking whenever I start my computer. I'm going to lose massive amounts of work if it's permanently gone. I really hate the idea of digital storage. It's so easy to lose, but then physical storage doesn't really give much of a better alternative with its space requirements.

If you don't listen to your insights, then you deserve to fail. I hope my insights will re-consider about me hearing it.

No comments: