Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Two idiots, and water.

So, my mom and I just got back from Safeway. My mom bought a 9.5L tank of distilled water for drinking, and we both assume the water comes straight out considering... it's that much water. There's obviously a great amount of pressure from the weight of the water being pulled by gravity. However, both me and my mom were quite dumbfounded as to why the water would only trickle out. I think we spent about 10 minutes trying to tilt it and raise it, all to the advancement of our realization we were pretty stupid not knowing how to operate a tank of water. Haha

We figured out a technique after that little game of trying to pour it out. Have you ever had this situation?
Please laugh now, and laugh again when you run into this situation yourself.

No comments: