Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Prophets of my imagination

From a dream I had the other night, about a person who travels back in time to find out who a prophet figure, or some type of religious hero, was. In all irony, he finds that the icon he was looking for is himself, or another incarnation of himself.

A rough translation of what I can remember, of which I'm sure is not right. Dream memory plus a day to let it slip isn't exactly a carbon copy, but I thought it merits some analysis.
"Our true friends create the path to heaven
Salvation delivered to us by Angels"

It was odd, because the future presence who comes "back" uses the term of "Christ" rather than "Angels".

I'm not really well-versed in religious scripture or philosophy, so I'm pretty sure I'm crazy for creating all this in my head.

No comments: