Friday, March 23, 2007

Sometimes what we need...

...is a new plan.

The last line from tonight's Grey's Anatomy could not strike closer to the heart of the matter.
My plans have so far fallen through, and am now thinking of shifting to my secondary, and tertiary plans.
I'm spending more time worrying about things than actually executing my current plans and thus forcing me to constantly re-evaluate what I'm doing. Counter-productive, definitely. Yet, how can you compel yourself to ignore your fears.

Plans are so much easier when they're nice and exclusive, but when they overlap, how do you decide which one takes priority when you don't even know if any will work.
Well, obviously banking on winning the lottery is still my favorite, it's probably the one plan I should stop counting on. =)

No comments: