Monday, February 21, 2011

IAT 233 - Finish Model Day 12/13

It's 4:40am and I'm still at school. Our building model is complete, finished yesterday (though we were expecting to be finished since last Tuesday, 6 days ago). We spent the most of yesterday I guess... though the day isn't over yet, to take our photos. We have most of our photos done but our team is still here at school working out our presentation slides and talking points. I'll post up some pics tomorrow after our crit session. I'm pretty broken down mentally at this point. Four all-nighters in the previous seven days is proving to be detrimental to my mental health and sanity. I'm hoping the work going into this project will be worth it. I'm not thinking straight and am probably thinking/typing/talking/writing/walking incoherently.

No comments: