Sunday, November 12, 2006

Remembrance Hot Pot

Mmm had a hot pot over at my house today! Lotsa fun. Lotsa food! what else do you need!?

My internal clock has been having problems adjusting, or un-adjusting. My sleeping patterns are way off, and hopefully, after today's early wake up, it might have a chance at being normal. I was woken up this morning around 11 because of those annoying door-to-door religionists, advocates, or something to a less-desirable door visitor. But, today's door-knocker was quite efficacious.

"Hello, here is a pamphlet if you care to read"
"Okay?"

Although it was an unwanted visitor, it still gave me a moment of hope for the advancement and lessening of the annoyance of door-to-door religionates.

I watched the first episode of The Amazing Race Asia yesterday. It was well... pretty sad. The challenges themselves, the teams/people, the host, and the prize is only 100K, unlike the 1 million on the standard Amazing Race. Very, very sad indeed.

EAGH. OKAY. It's 2 AM. WHY DO PEOPLE CALL? NO, THERE'S NO ONE HERE BY THE NAME OF AMANDA OR MANDY. WTF.
I've been getting these damn irritating pay phone calls at wee hours in the morning for random ppl. WHAT THE HELL.
It's already bad enough that those other 2 companies I mentioned before who are looking for my parents keep calling 3-4x a day. SHEEEEEEESH.

No comments: