Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sundays are so boring...

I finished reading Dave Gorman's Googlewhack Adventure.

It was quite pointless. Yet, the essence of travelling around the world on a purposeless journey and having a reason, useless or not, to quest around the globe, creates quite a sense of envy. I'm sure many other people besides myself would jump at the opportunity to search for something and having an excuse to do so.
The book was quite comedic and offers a lighthearted approach to something so mundane and idiotic. It brings the reader wanting to remember and re-live the non-realistic desires of a child's mind to have a burning desire to meet complete strangers. It was a fun book, but I really wouldn't recommend it. I didn't learn anything, and I'm sure I've lost a couple of brain cells just reading it. Had some laughs, but.... it's just so retarded. =)

No comments: