Wednesday, April 25, 2007

AHH YEAH

Been such a kickass week so far.

That intense game 7 against Dallas yesterday was so gut-wrenching especially after that terrible first period. But at the start of the second, the momentum shifted for Vancouver and never went back, and then started the parade of the Stars into the penalty box.

Anaheim game tomorrow night!

I left work early yesterday. For reasons that are obvious, I wanted to get home in time to watch the game. But, it was also fortunate that the phone grid in our area was down so no phone lines and no DSL = no work. So I got to leave early and even in terrible traffic managed to get home in time to watch the whole game.

I got off a little easy today too. I pretty much only did work half the time and spent the rest waiting for my boss to set up my next task, which he never did get running by the time I left.
At this rate, I'm going to be winning the lottery!

Wheee!

No comments: