Saturday, April 12, 2008

Reformation

In order to create, we must destroy.

I'm starting to shift gears now. In my path of destruction I find that I am changing who I am. Every change brings about a light upon an aspect of my life that I did not realize. I am continually applying changes to other things I wish to improve or even forget. I've been so focused on some things in my life and those goals aren't wrong, they're just unreachable for me because of obstacles that are so close to me that I choose to ignore.
Here's hoping to the continuing de-evolution of my currently existing footing, and to rise from the ashes tomorrow and ascend upon my lofty sights.

I found some old diary entries while I was (currently, still am) cleaning my room. I'm contemplating on whether to burn them or not. I haven't read through them yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like what I see. I feel like I really need to engulf them in flames so I can move past. Just throwing them in the garbage would feel like I'm just burying it within me, and then I'll never be able to get them out.

No comments: