Tuesday, November 08, 2011

21DJC Day 1 – What Would You Do If You Have 1 Million Dollars?

I'm participating in the 21-Day Journaling Challenge hoping to get some insight on myself. I'll be posting my responses here as well as on the Personal Excellence site's challenge threads.

Day 1 – What Would You Do If You Have 1 Million Dollars?
My pragmatic self thinks that having a million dollars would be to maximize its potential by putting most of it (more than 50%) into economic investments to create a sustained flow of income.

The hedonistic side in me who would like to spend money for things I'm not willing to pay right now would like to buy a nice camera, a Canon 5dMkII. Hmmm.
There are a few other things I would like to spend it on like: flying lessons, fencing, go play at the World Series of Poker, attend Comic-con, travel around the world. If I could, I'd just spend my time travelling around the world to learn about different cultures; eat exotic food; adventure and try local activities, and just write, photograph and blog about it. (Though I'm not sure a million is enough to sustain that.)

No comments: