Wednesday, November 09, 2011

21DJC Day 4 – If You Are To Travel Back in Time to 3 Years Ago, What Advice Would You Give Yourself?

Day 4 - If You Are To Travel Back in Time to 3 Years Ago, What Advice Would You Give Yourself?

Three years ago, I would have been 25 years old and somewhere feeling lost. That's not to say I'm not still feeling lost now, but I think I have a better sense of direction now. At that time, I was still working as a software developer and I guess somewhat content.

I'm not really sure if I would have much to say. I believe that we all take our own path and I haven't really made any judgments/decisions about the past 3 years that I think I could have done any other way. I did take a huge leap though about 2 years back, and maybe I would tell myself to be less afraid and just go back to school (earlier). I would try to teach my past self to be less paralyzed by fear.

Now if I could actually give myself cheats and insight into the reality of the future/present, I'd give my past self information about the present that could be used for financial gain, like lottery ticket numbers and stock market data. =P

No comments: