Wednesday, November 09, 2011

21DJC Day 2 – If You Are To Do Something For Free For the Rest of Your Life, What Would It Be?

Day 2 – If You Are To Do Something For Free For the Rest of Your Life, What Would It Be?

To inspire and to share happiness with people.

Whenever I hear this type of question about what I want to do, or where I want to be, I always think of the situational anecdote and John Lennon quote of being asked the question "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” 
I want to be insanely happy, and I'd like to inspire others to be as well and pursuing their passions that make them feel like they have a purpose.

That would be my personal mission, but on a daily basis, I'd like to be travelling around the world and live somewhere different every few months. To learn and to share my experiences.

No comments: