Sunday, November 13, 2011

21DJC Day 8 – On a Scale of 1-10, How Much Do You Love Yourself?

Day 8 – On a Scale of 1-10, How Much Do You Love Yourself?

This is such a loaded question, but for the sake of having some kind of response I will answer it rather than trying to address the issues of asking this question. Hahaha :D

From a scale to 1-10, I'd have to say I'm a 7.5.
I guess I'm pretty happy who I am, but not satisfied with what I have accomplished.
I love my passion and willingness to learn, and happy with how I act, think and treat the others around me. I try to live and make decisions based on compassion and mutual benefit. I don't think I would like myself very much if I had it any other way.

I am still struggling to find my real passion in life and to find my path to becoming happy, though if I figured that out, I could probably give myself an 8 or higher. But until then, 7.5 is as high as I go.

No comments: