Tuesday, November 15, 2011

21DJC Day 10 – Who Do You Enjoy Spending Time With?

Day 10 – Who Do You Enjoy Spending Time With?

I enjoy being with my family.
My parents are always relaxed so I am usually able to be more fun and make jokes around them.
My sisters always push me to become a better person. They know my limits and try to push me beyond them.
My nephews and nieces always give me reasons to laugh and smile and to make sure we're all enjoying it, I give them reasons to laugh and smile as well.

I enjoy being with friends and strangers. What I look for though in people are those who have the ability to open my mind. The ones willing to challenge my way of thinking, through expressing their differing opinions, or their insights into different perspectives that I've never thought of. Every new person I meet will usually bring some type of spark and new insight, especially younger kids who have such innocent and literal views of the world.

No comments: